Fleetcleans top-quality UK facility offers state of the art high pressure cleaning for road tankers. The high pressure cleaning system which is Fleetcleans own design, combined with the expertise to clean tanks ensures compliance with EFTCO standards for normal cleaning procedures, and offers the flexibility to implement tailor-made cleaning processes to meet individual customer requirements, such as sterilisation procedures or Kosher cleaning procedures.
Tanker Cleaning Station
Food and Chemical Cleaning
Food Grade Tanker Cleaning Approved by all major food manufacturers Fleetclean offer food grade tank cleaning in line with customer, EFTCO (European Federation of Tank Cleaning Organisations) and HACCP requirements. Fleetclean is also approved by the rabbinical board for Kosher certification and as such offer a recognised Kosher tanker cleaning service. Chemical Grade Tanker Cleaning Chemical Grade (general purpose) tanker cleaning is also performed. With over 30 years experience and a comprehensive database of products, Fleetclean can ensure a quality clean for almost all previous loads.
- High pressure cleaning system
- Stainless steel pipework throughout
- Indirect heating system to avoid contamination
- Separate food grade washbays lined with food grade materials and dedicated food only equipment
- Operatives trained to both food hygiene and HACCP standards
- Operatives trained in hazardous chemicals
- 4 cleaning heads per bay
- Temperature monitoring of cleaning cycles in food bays
- Filtered drying system
- External cleaning
- On-site waste treatment facilities
- Driver rest room and shower facilities
- Most products cleaned
- Comprehensive cleaning database
- Founder member of the NRTCA
- EFTCO Cleaning Document (ECD) issued
- Member of EFTCO
- Audited under SQAS Tank Cleaning
- Credit/Debit Card payment facility – (All major cards accepted)
Central Location with Easy Access Located in the centre of the country the site is in the ideal location for all tank hauliers operating in the UK. Situated close to the intersection of the A1 and M62 motorways, the location is convenient for all traffic, whether travelling North/South, or East /West. All traffic loading within Yorkshire & Humberside will benefit from using this facility, as well as those loading or discharging at Derby and Manchester, due to the ease with which those locations can be reached after cleaning. Environmentally Considerate and Compliant After cleaning, the waste stream is effectively treated using the waste water treatment plant ensuring both compliance with local discharge regulations and environmental considerations.