Karcher HDS 2000 Super
The Ultimate in Pressure Cleaning.
The Karcher HDS 2000 Super is a twin pump hot water pressure washer designed for two-person operation in industry, construction and agriculture, and for large vehicle fleets.
The Karcher HDS 2000 Super hot water high pressure washer cleaner has been developed to clean large areas where soiling is extremely heavy.
The HDS 2000 Super’s high throughout enables two spray lances to be used at the same time.
Despite this exceptional performance, the HDS Super is a mobile unit whose large diameter wheels and two casters provide good manoeuvrability.
Special attachment points are provided for mechanical handling and transportation with a fork-lift truck.
- Current type (Ph): 3 - 420 - 50
- Flow rate (l/h): 800-1850
- Operating pressure (bar/MPa): 30-180 / 3-18
- Max. temperature (°C) : Min 80 - Max 98 (Supply water temp 12 degrees)
- Power rating (kW): 2 x 6.7
- Consumption fuel oil (kg/h): 12.3
- Fuel tank (l): 25
- Detergent tank (l): 2 x 25
- Weight (kg): 280
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm): 1500 x 834 x 1015
- Trigger gun with soft grip
- High-pressure hose, 15 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Service control
Features and Benefits
- Anti-twist system (AVS).
- Galvanised and powder cotaed chassis.
- 2 x three piston axial pumps, with ceramic piston.
- Optional 2 lance operation.
- 3ph pole reversing plug.
- Two detergent tanks.