Karcher HDS 7/9-4 M (110v)
Reliable and Economic
This all new single-phase HDS hot water high-pressure cleaner reaches new levels of performance, reliability and economy.
With innovative features such as the Eco! Efficiency mode, offering fuel savings of up to 20% without compromising cleaning performance, 4-pole motors for high performance and long life, on-board diagnostics, and 3-year burner coil warranty, the HDS middle class range provides our customers with the toughness, cleaning power, and low running costs they demand.
The 7/9-4 M is a great all-round machine with superb performance for daily and deep cleaning jobs where 110V power supply is required.
- Current type (Ph/V/Hz) 1 / 110 / 50
- Flow rate (l/h) 350 - 700
- Operating pressure (bar/MPa) 30 / 90 / 3 / 9
- Max. temperature (°C) 80 - 155
- Power rating (kW) 3.2
- Consumption fuel oil (kg/h) 4.6
- Power cable (m) 5
- Fuel tank (l) 25
- Weight (kg) 162.1
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1330 x 750 x 1060
- EASY!Force Advanced Trigger gun
- High-pressure 10m hose
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
Features and Benefits
- Maximum effiency 4-pole, air-cooled electric motor with long-life bearings
- User friendly control panel with LED warning
- and service display
- ECO mode offering 20% fuel savings over previous models and full water flow at 60°C
- Easy Press trigger gun prevents operator fatigue
- Low fuel cut-out facility
- Motor protection switch to protect against overload
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Operational reliability as the large, integrated fine-mesh water filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against dirt particles.