Karcher IVC 60/12-1 EC H Z22 ATEX
Compact Single Phase Industrial ATEX Vacuum
When you need a long life single phase industrial vacuum for heavy duty dust extraction then the IVC 60/12-1 EC H Z22 meets the requirements.
This compact industrial vacuum cleaner is certified to perform work on sites with a possible momentary formation of an explosive atmosphere ( ATEX approved zone 22) , as well as hazardous dust category H .
It has a two-stage filter – the bottom branch features an H class filter for vacuuming dangerous dust, and a top section which can be used when there is no requirement for H class filters.
The fleece dust bag is sealed with a lid to avoid exposure when emptying the vacuum.
With a stainless steel body and tub, and tubular steel frame with large wheels, the IVC is extremely tough and very easy to move from one area to another.
- Current type (Ph/V/Hz) 1 / 220 / 240 / 50 / 60
- Air flow (l/s/m³/h) 39 / 140
- Vacuum (mbar/kPa) 223 / 22.3
- Container capacity (l) 60
- Motor rating (kW) 1
- Filter area (m²) 0.95
- Nominal size ID / 70
- Accessory nominal size ID / 40
- Sound level (dB(A)) 76
- Weight (kg) 59
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 970 x 690 x 995
- Accessories included with the machine, non
Features and Benefits
- Two-stage filter concept enables vacuuming with and without dust filter class H in ATEX zone 22.
- Dust-free emptying of dust which is hazardous to health.
- Designed for continuous operation.
- With compact flat pleated filter.