MAC Permahot Static
A Robust Electrically Heated Pressure Washer
The Mac Permahot Static is a hot water pressure washer unique to the industry, as it makes it possible to produce a constant 90 C on a standard 415v, 32 amp power supply by utilising the patented 3 x 4kw hallow element heating system.
The machine is ideal for cleaning food environments and other areas, particulary where the diesel fumes caused by a conventional hot water pressure washer may be problematic.
The design of the machine means that unlike other pressure washers the electrically heated water is delivered at a constant temperature of 90 c with no cooling over time which might be seen in a conventional machine.
The machine is constructed on an aluminium frame with robust stainless steel panels and comes equipped with many features.
- Current type (Ph): 3 - 415 - 50
- Weight (kg): 110
- Professional interpump with ceramic pistons
- Industrial 1450rpm low revving electric motor
- Including 10 metre hose
- 900mm quick release lance
- Heavy duty trigger
Features and Benefits
- Full stainless steel chassis and cover.
- Front and rear chassis protection bars.
- 4 large robust wheels for tough terrain.
- Instant stop system.
- Water softener system.
- Heater controlled by thermostat.