Kärcher’s power head dramatically increases the performance and productivity of the Puzzi spray extraction machines.
The motor-driven roller brush cleans carpets more thoroughly and quickly than the standard Puzzi floor tool by deep-brushing the carpet to agitate and lift dirt from the fibres therefore saving time and money.
The power brush enables the Puzzi spray extraction machine to spray, then clean deeply with the rotating roller brush, then extract the cleaning solution from the carpet.
Height adjustable handle designed for ease of use. For effortless and efficient cleaning of large areas. The professional power brush increases cleaning performance by a further 25 % compared to its predecessor.
- Max. area performance (m²/h) 40 - 55
- Power rating brush (W) 60
- Voltage (V) 220 - 240
- Frequency (Hz) 50 - 60
- Weight (kg) 5.7
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 350 x 260 x 835
- 4m or 7m power cable options to suit Puzzi 10/2 or 30/4
Features and Benefits
- Built-in suction bar with transparent cover to extract dirty water.
- 315mm width, giving a 25% performance gain over the PW 10.
- Tough construction and compliance to EN 60355-2-68 electrical safety standard.
- Overload protection to prevent damage to the brush motor.