IBC Cleaning Head
Reliable And Efficient Omni-Directional Cleaning
Cleaning Heads (also known as spinners) are designed to accommodate the many different sizes and shapes of barrel, storage vat or tank and offer many different performance levels.
They can be used for cleaning anything from small containers such as 100 litre poly drums or 1000 litre IBC’s, right up to road tankers, silos and beyond.
Performance levels and operating parameters differ from cleaning task to cleaning task, so you should talk to one of our experts to find out which is the best cleaning head for your particular application.
- Inlet: 3/4 Bsp F
- Rated Pressure: 140 bar - 14 MPa - 2000 psi
- Min. operating Pressure: 30 bar - 3 MPa - 435 psi
- Permissible Pressure: 160 bar - 16 MPa - 2300 psi
- Rated Flow Rate: 20-120 l/min - 5,3-32 USGpm
- Rated Temperature: 0-90 °C - 32-195 °F
- Material: Stainless Steel 303
- Nozzle type: 4 × 1/4 Npt
- Rated Rotation Speed: 10-16 rev/min
- Max. Rotation Speed: 20 rev/min
- Weight: 5.9kg
- No Nozzles are supplied with the unit.
Features and Benefits
- Stainless Steel construction.
- Can be configured to accommodate different pressure and flow.
- Will accommodate different nozzles.
- Low Maintenance.
- Full 360 omni-dimensional cleaning.